Other Books in Series
This is book number 5 in the My Weirder School series.
- #1: My Weirder School #1: Miss Child Has Gone Wild! (Paperback): $4.99
- #2: My Weirder School #2: Mr. Harrison Is Embarrassin'! (Paperback): $4.99
- #3: My Weirder School #3: Mrs. Lilly Is Silly! (Paperback): $4.99
- #4: My Weirder School #4: Mr. Burke Is Berserk! (Paperback): $4.99
- #6: My Weirder School #6: Mayor Hubble Is in Trouble! (Library Binding): $19.07
- #7: My Weirder School #7: Miss Kraft Is Daft! (Paperback): $4.99
- #8: My Weirder School #8: Dr. Nicholas Is Ridiculous! (Paperback): $4.99
- #9: My Weirder School #9: Ms. Sue Has No Clue! (Paperback): $4.99
- #10: My Weirder School #10: Mr. Jack Is a Maniac! (Paperback): $4.99
- #11: My Weirder School #11: Miss Klute Is a Hoot! (Paperback): $4.99
- #12: My Weirder School #12: Mrs. Lane Is a Pain! (Paperback): $4.99
With more than 23 million books sold, the My Weird School series really gets kids reading!
In this fifth book in the My Weirder School series, the hot new reality show, The Real Teachers of Ella Mentry, is filming at school. Everybody wants to win the TV show's grand prize! The weird director, Ms. Beard, tells the teachers and students to act normal. Yeah, like that's gonna happen!
Perfect for reluctant readers and word lovers alike, Dan Gutman's hugely popular My Weird School series has something for everyone. Don't miss the hilarious adventures of A.J. and the gang.
About the Author
Dan Gutman is the New York Times bestselling author of the Genius Files series; the Baseball Card Adventure series, which has sold more than 1.5 million copies around the world; and the My Weird School series, which has sold more than 12 million copies. Thanks to his many fans who voted in their classrooms, Dan has received nineteen state book awards and ninety-two state book award nominations. He lives in New York City with his wife, Nina. You can visit him online at www.dangutman.com.
Jim Paillot lives in Arizona (another weird place) with his weird wife and two weird children. Isn’t that weird? You can visit him on his weird website at www.jimpaillot.com
“A.J.’s peppy account, the teachers’ comical antics, plentiful hyperbolic humor, and cartoonlike illustrations make for an entertaining, fast-paced read that will draw series fans.”