Other Books in Series
This is book number 2 in the Emily Windsnap series.
- #1: The Tail of Emily Windsnap (Paperback): $6.99
- #3: Emily Windsnap and the Castle in the Mist (Paperback): $6.99
- #4: Emily Windsnap and the Siren's Secret (Paperback): $6.99
- #5: Emily Windsnap and the Land of the Midnight Sun (Paperback): $6.99
- #6: Emily Windsnap and the Ship of Lost Souls (Paperback): $6.99
- #7: Emily Windsnap and the Falls of Forgotten Island (Paperback): $6.99
- #8: Emily Windsnap and the Pirate Prince (Hardcover): $15.99
- #9: Emily Windsnap and the Tides of Time (Hardcover): $16.99
All I wanted was to impress my best friend, Shona, and the other mermaids who live in the sea around Allpoints Island. But what did I do instead? I woke up the kraken, a terrifying octopus-like monster the size of an apartment building. Now he's coming after everything and everyone I love. And who can stop him? You guessed it. Me. Well, me and Shona, and another person too–someone I'd hoped never, ever to see again.
About the Author
Liz Kessler's first book, "The Tail of Emily Windsnap," was published in ten countries. Of "Emily Windsnap and Monster from the Deep," she says, "I always knew that Emily's story wasn't finished at the end of the first book. I really wanted to explore the idea of an island where humans and merfolk lived together in peace. I also knew that there was a detail I was missing. Then I happened to see an in-flight video about a theme park with a ride called the Kraken, and I instantly knew that this creature was the missing ingredient." Liz Kessler lives on a canal boat in the countryside just outside Manchester, England, where she is working on her third book, "Emily Windsnap and the Castle in the Mist."