(This book cannot be returned.)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 3 in the Emily Windsnap series.
- #1: The Tail of Emily Windsnap (Prebound): $17.80
- #2: Emily Windsnap and the Monster from the Deep (Prebound): $17.80
- #4: Emily Windsnap and the Siren's Secret (Prebound): $17.80
- #5: Emily Windsnap and the Land of the Midnight Sun (Prebound): $17.80
- #6: Emily Windsnap and the Ship of Lost Souls (Paperback): $6.99
- #7: Emily Windsnap and the Falls of Forgotten Island (Paperback): $6.99
- #8: Emily Windsnap and the Pirate Prince (Hardcover): $15.99
- #9: Emily Windsnap and the Tides of Time (Hardcover): $16.99
Dive in The latest fin-tastic tale about a feisty half-mermaid introduces a mysterious boy who shares her fate.
When Emily Windsnap discovers an old diamond ring during a class hunt for trinkets, how is she supposed to know that the ring is half the key to unlocking an ancient curse by Neptune himself? Now, with the ring stuck firmly on her hand, Emily finds herself under a new curse: in just a few days, she'll cease to be half-human and half-mermaid and must say good-bye to one parent forever. Can she possibly find the other missing ring that will break all the curses? Is there anyone who can help her -- before it's too late?
About the Author
Liz Kessler is the author of two previous books about Emily Windsnap. She lives in Cheshire, England. "From the Hardcover edition."