(This book cannot be returned.)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 8 in the I Survived series.
- #1: I Survived the Sinking of the Titanic, 1912 (MP3 CD): Email or call for price
- #2: I Survived the Shark Attacks of 1916 (MP3 CD): Email or call for price
- #3: I Survived Hurricane Katrina, 2005 (MP3 CD): Email or call for price
- #4: I Survived the Bombing of Pearl Harbor, 1941 (Hardcover): Email or call for price
- #5: I Survived the San Francisco Earthquake, 1906 (MP3 CD): Email or call for price
- #6: I Survived the Attacks of September 11th, 2001 (Hardcover): Email or call for price
- #9: I Survived the Nazi Invasion, 1944 (MP3 CD): Email or call for price
- #13: I Survived the Hindenburg Disaster, 1937 (MP3 CD): Email or call for price
- #16: I Survived the Children's Blizzard 1888 (Prebound): $15.80
The disaster felt around the world . . .
Visiting his dad's hometown in Japan four months after his father's death would be hard enough for Ben. But one morning the pain turns to fear: first, a massive earthquake rocks the quiet coastal village, nearly toppling his uncle's house. Then the ocean waters rise and Ben and his family are swept away-and pulled apart-by a terrible tsunami.
Now Ben is alone, stranded in a strange country a million miles from home. Can he fight hard enough to survive one of the most epic disasters of all time?
About the Author
Lauren Tarshis is the editor of Scholastic's Storyworks magazine and group editorial director for language arts for Scholastic classroom magazines, in addition to being the author of the I Survived series and the critically acclaimed novels Emma-Jean Lazarus Fell Out of a Tree and Emma-Jean Lazarus Fell in Love. She lives in Westport, Connecticut, and can be found online at www.laurentarshis.com.