Help your little one learn all the key life skills that they need with this new series of books all about preparing little ones for school.
There’s so much to learn when it comes to staying healthy – from how to wash your hands properly, to learning how to keep calm, remembering what foods are good for you – and a whole bunch ofother things too. But don’t panic! This first experiences book for children is a great way to encourage independence and responsibility.
Help guide little ones along the way by teaching them the skills needed to look after themselves and keep in tip-top condition. This book makes learning their new routine fun and easy.
This delightful child development book is perfect for kids aged 3-5 years old. You’ll find:
- Important skills to become self-sufficient explained in a fun gentle way
- Lots of important facts and practises around staying healthy alongside vibrant illistrations
- Encourages children to practice their new skills and try out what they are learning in the real world
- Includes a handy “staying healthy” checklist at the back of the book!
- A fun and interactive way for parents to introduce the new routine for children starting nursery school
Children can start to learn what foods are good for them, why it’s important to wash, and key table manners. This exciting board book helps children put these new skills into practise, and try out what they are learning in the real world.
Complete the series
DK's This is How We series is an exciting range of early learning books for preschoolers that explain key concepts, first experiences and life skills. Look out for This is How We Make Friends, This is How We Get Ready, and This is How We Stay Safe to help your little ones grow confident to move about in the wider world.
About the Author
We believe in the power of discovery. That's why we create books for everyone that explore ideas and nurture curiosity about the world we live in.
From first words to the Big Bang, from the wonders of nature to city adventures, you will find expert knowledge, hours of fun and endless inspiration in the pages of our books.