AP Comparative Government and Politics: With 3 Practice Tests (Barron's Test Prep) (Paperback)
Email or call for price
Be prepared for exam day with Barron’s. Trusted content from AP experts!
Barron’s AP Comparative Government and Politics: 2020-2021 includes in-depth content review and online practice. It’s the only book you’ll need to be prepared for exam day.
Written by Experienced Educators
- Learn from Barron’s--all content is written and reviewed by AP experts
- Build your understanding with comprehensive review tailored to the most recent exam
- Get a leg up with tips, strategies, and study advice for exam day--it’s like having a trusted tutor by your side
- Sharpen your test-taking skills with 3 full-length practice tests, including one full-length diagnostic test to target your studying
- Strengthen your knowledge with in-depth review covering all Units on the AP Comparative Government and Politics Exam
- Reinforce your learning with practice by tackling the review questions at the end of each chapter
About the Author
Jeff Davis has taught at Mountain View High School in Mesa, Arizona, since 2004, teaching AP Comparative Government, AP European History, AP U.S. Government, and Economics. He is the advisor to Mountain View’s nationally recognized Model United Nations team. Jeff and his wife, Marisa, have two incredibly adorable children, Audrey and Austin. When he isn’t teaching or writing AP review content, Mr. Davis loves listening to bluegrass music and playing basketball.
About the Publisher
In the 1930s, Manuel H. Barron opened a bookstore in Brooklyn, New York.
People from the community asked Mr. Barron about books that might be available to help their children study for the New York State Regents exams. After realizing there wasn't anything available, Mr. Barron created his own study guides.
80 years later, Barron's has helped millions of people prepare for their next step.