Other Books in Series
This is book number 5 in the Baby Loves Science series.
- #1: Baby Loves Aerospace Engineering! (Baby Loves Science #1) (Board book): $8.99
- #2: Baby Loves Quarks! (Baby Loves Science #2) (Board book): $8.99
- #3: Baby Loves Thermodynamics! (Baby Loves Science #3) (Board book): $8.99
- #4: Baby Loves Quantum Physics! (Baby Loves Science #4) (Board book): $8.99
- #6: Baby Loves Coding! (Baby Loves Science #6) (Board book): $8.99
- #7: Baby Loves Green Energy! (Baby Loves Science #7) (Board book): $8.99
- #8: Baby Loves Structural Engineering! (Baby Loves Science #8) (Board book): $8.99
Big, brainy science for the littlest listeners.
Accurate enough to satisfy an expert, yet simple enough for baby, this clever board book explores the ups and downs of gravity. When baby drops food from a high chair, why does it fall? Beautiful, visually stimulating illustrations complement age-appropriate language to encourage baby's sense of wonder. Parents and caregivers may learn a thing or two, as well!
About the Author
Ruth Spiro is the author of the Baby Loves Science series, published by Charlesbridge. These adorably illustrated board books contain expert-reviewed science, yet are simple enough for the very youngest readers. Another new picture book series, Made by Maxine, will be published by Penguin/Dial beginning in 2018. Her debut picture book, Lester Fizz, Bubble-Gum Artist (Dutton), won awards from Writer's Digest and Willamette Writers and was a Bank Street College of Education Best Book of the Year. Ruth is a frequent speaker at schools and conferences, and recent presentations include the Early Childhood STEM Conference at CalTech and the Los Angeles Times Festival of Books. Visit Ruth on her website here.
Irene Chan is the illustrator of Baby Loves Quarks! and Baby Loves Aerospace Engineering! She is also an art director, designer, artist, and amateur photographer. She currently lives in Atlanta, GA. Visit Irene at www.eneri.net.