Email or call for price.
Kids can dribble, shoot, and swish with hours of gaming fun in this new guide! Featuring thirty puzzles, this fun and educational book is a must-have for basketball players and fans. Children will learn the rules of basketball, the history of this popular sport, and tips for enhancing their game, as well as:
- The inspirational stories of basketball stars of yesterday and today
- Various offensive and defensive plays
- Up-to-date statistics and records of NBA teams
- The scoop on the NCAA, WNBA, and Olympic basketball
- Fun basketball alternatives like "Around the World," "Street Ball," and "H-O-R-S-E"
About the Author
Bob Schaller is an award-winning sports writer and the author of thirty-five books, including The State of the Game with Hall of Fame basketball coach Denny Crum and UCLA legend John Wooden, and What Though the Odds with Notre Dame alum Haley Scott DeMaria. He is currently a contributing writer for several magazines and online news sites, including Skating, Splash, USA Gymnastics, and USA Hockey. He has a master’s degree and is working toward a PhD in communications. He lives in Lubbock, Texas.