The magic of the forest is calling and it sounds like birds singing and twigs snapping underfoot. What is that up ahead? Is it a butterfly or another animal behind that tree? We Walk Through the Forest follows a spirited young girl and her playful pup as they create wondrous adventures together in the great outdoors.
Imaginations run wild as they walk, hop, and sing through the forest. Just how many woodland creatures will they encounter?
Perfect for young adventurers ages 3-6 and their nature-loving family members.
- Perfect for all ages, especially 3-6, preschool and kindergarten
- Gets kids moving as they act out action words: walk, sing, slink, hop, etc.
- Engages young children with beautiful illustrations
- Written in fun rhyme that can be sung aloud
- Great for bedtime stories, group reading, and one-on-one
- And makes an ideal gift for your child, grandchild, niece or nephew, or a friend
If you're searching for a delightful, whimsical children's book that makes you feel good while reading and encourages kids to explore the outdoors on a new adventure, then this book is for you.
Join the adventure today